FortySeventh
Hi!
I have a new short question:
Is it possible to do this?
1. Create biome.
2. Using prefabs create some complex construction.
3. Complex construction consist of different size logic blocks (each of them can contain a lot of voxels). Some of them 1m3, some of them 1x1x3m3, and some 2x2x6m3.
I want player can unlink this logic blocks, and move to other place.

Kind regards,
Denis B.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
It is not clear what you mean by "unlink".

When working with voxels, it is similar to work with pixels in an image. A single pixel could be set or not. If you have previously written voxels, and want to remove them later, it is possible. This is akin to erasing pixels from a photoshop layer.
0 0
FortySeventh
Ok,
For example I have a building. It contain 3 separated object types. Wall, door, roof. Each of them have a different shape/size and consist of different count of voxels. I want to create this building using Prefabs. Wall, door, roof contain different number of voxels. I want allow player to add or remove whole door, roof and wall at same time.
0 0
FortySeventh
So mean "unlink" - destroy group of voxels. And mark this group by Voxel Studio
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
I think I understood correctly now.

You would like the player of your game to break off a part of the world, like some of our videos show for physics, and the detached fragments would be in control of the player as well. Is that correct?
1 0
FortySeventh
voxel question.png 
0 0
FortySeventh
Hm,
In videos I saw detaching some random piece of geometry, or detaching a single block with fixed size (like Minecraft).
In my case I have some complex blocks. Each consist of multiple voxels and have different and fixed size.

Imagine Minecraft but with some multiblock objects. And user can add/remove only all these whole object by building mechanic. But can destroy some objects block by weapon.

I mean some logic group of blocks. That are some single object.
0 0