Ninlilizi
Project opens fine using 388.58 drivers.... Latest 39x.xx drivers cause reliable crash opening project.

I attached a VS debug instance to is and this is the error:

Exception thrown: 'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception' in System.Windows.Forms.dll
Exception thrown: 'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception' in System.Windows.Forms.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception' occurred in System.Windows.Forms.dll
Error creating window handle.

Stack trace:

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
HResult=0x80004005
Message=Error creating window handle.
Source=System.Windows.Forms
StackTrace:
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(CreateParams cp)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateGraphicsInternal()
at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadExceptionDialog..ctor(Exception t)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at DevExpress.Utils.Drawing.Helpers.NativeMethods.UnsafeNativeMethods.DefSubclassProc(IntPtr hWnd, IntPtr Msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at DevExpress.Utils.Drawing.Helpers.Win32SubclasserFactory.Win32Subclasser.SubClassProcInner(IntPtr hWnd, IntPtr Msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, IntPtr uIdSubclass, IntPtr dwRefData)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at VoxelStudio.Program.Main()

I'm currently using the free trial. But I plan to buy, well provided I can get some reassurance these problems will be resolved.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
Thanks for the report. The issue is the application runs out of windows handles. This is a known issue that may affect some users when the project has many nodes. Can you confirm you are getting this only for larger projects like Turtle Mountain? In your case, the new Nvidia drivers may be increasing the number of used handles, which trigger the issue for you.

We can send you a new build of Voxel Studio that uses a lower number of handles. Please email us to support at voxelfarm.com and we will provide you a link.
0 0
Ninlilizi
Email sent 😃
0 0
Ninlilizi
Hello,
was my email received?

As have had no reply to it so far.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
I'm sorry, can you resend your email?
0 0