Darthlatte
Hello, I requested a free 30 day trial two days ago, but when I try to activate the product I get a message saying "The activation key was not accepted". I then went on to write you an email with my non working activation key from the email address I registrered with savethe***@*********, but haven't gotten any response yet. Also the price says free, so why do I have a statement in my bank account for a minor amount from "voxelfarm.com" and why is my key not working? I may have missed the part where requesting a free trial would end up costing me money - in my opinion this is very bad practice.

If it comes to it, how can I cancel my trial version of Voxel Farm? I don't see any info about that anywhere.

Sorry for the rant, but I feel a bit deceived.

With that out of the way... Is it possible to replicate destruction events for multiplayer in UE4 using blueprints? Any example projects?

Thank you
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
We can look into this right away if you contact us again. We did not find any emails matching "savethe***@*********" in the sender.

The trial is 100% free, as advertised on the website, you will not be charged for a trial until the trial ends, and the full amount is charged.

To cancel your trial you can contact us at any time.
0 0
Darthlatte
Hi, my bad - the email I used is this one kasperv******@gmail.com. Thank you
0 0