dongray
After going through the wizard and adding a material map for each section and letting VF build my terrain,
when it tries to render the terrain I get the above error. Not sure what to do at this point.
Is this just an error with this map or just trowing up the error because it is the first in line to load?
How do I correct this?

Thank you,
Don
1 0
voxelfarmtorres
This can be caused by files that are referenced by the project are not there anymore.

Can you package your project so we can take a look? You can send us a link to it privately by emailing support@voxelfarm.com
1 0
guyal
I'm having the same issue, just sent the project to support. Thanks
1 0
voxelfarmtorres
We looked at the project you sent, it does not appear to be created using Project > Package. This type of package is required for us to see if some files cannot be found. Can you package your project and send us the resulting ZIP file?
1 0
guyal
Done, to Support just now, thanks

1 0
voxelfarmtorres
We got the file, thanks to it we can reproduce this problem. It looks one of the tools is getting confused by the spaces in the target folder name you provided.

We will issue a fix for this in the next update (coming out next week). Meanwhile, as a workaround, please try the same with a destination folder with no spaces in its name.
1 0
guyal
The workaround worked, thanks
1 0