holyfiregames

Hi there, I've been following the progress of the UE4 plugin on Twitter, it looks pretty nice, especially the multiplayer aspect.

Any ideas when Unity will see the same love?

As it sits right now it's a very clunky process to get things up and running. I've yet to be able to get two mesh instances even populating inside Unity. One works, two don't. This isn't even in my own project, it's the demo project, and have absolutely no clue how to even get this up and running in a stand alone project.

Thanks

0 0
voxelfarmtorres
We have the best news on this front! We are currently testing a Unity prefab that makes it very easy to add Voxel Farm to existing projects. It is actually easier in Unity than UE. We expect to release this in the next update. There will be a separate Plugin.Unity folder in the SDK that will contain only the minimum required for the integration. We will also provide Unity examples, but these will be decoupled from this plugin.

It is true a lot of the videos recently are from UE4, but we have more resources working on Unity than UE4 at the moment.
2 0
Morcrist
Diley that is very good news. Thank you for keeping us updated!
0 0
holyfiregames
Hi there, any idea on an ETA for the next version? [biggrin] Thanks, that is great news.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
We are performing one last round of QA this week. If everything clears, we will push the update over the weekend. There is an 80% chance of this happening, 15% chance the update will be next week, 5% it will be later than next week.
0 0