Anasky

I saw a post by Miguel about Global Illumination (  https://procworld.blogspot.com/2015/11/global-illumination-over-clipmaps.html?fbclid=IwAR2WEfDBOthIwXSKXqzQdHVoQW8NFKW_7nBKHopA8epuD5XO15cALL4arPo ) and was wondering how I could enable this feature, if at all?

Global illumination would definitely help with the graphical quality 🙂

0 0
voxelfarmtorres
This feature is not included in the public release. The biggest hurdle with it was that the game engines (UE4 and Unity) did not provide an efficient way to apply the global illumination solution to non-voxel content like static meshes and characters.
0 0
Webbrowser

That makes sense.

Is there any way we can get this feature included in the integrated C++ OpenGL renderer?

0 0
voxelfarmtorres
This is one feature we would love to add everywhere, but since only the C++ OpenGL renderer could support it, it is a very low priority at the moment.

We would include it if it is requested as a custom development on top of your current Voxel Farm license. If you remain interested please email us and we will take it from there.
0 0
Webbrowser
Alright, I'll have to have a look along the course of the project to decide on this. Thank you for the info!
0 0