How do you like the new Voxel Farm website? 15  votes

Love it 15 votes
100%
 Meh 0 votes
0%
 Hate it 0 votes
0%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
We have worked hard getting a new website in time for the Voxel Farm 3 release. We updated the engine visuals to pick up the latest advances in the tech. We also tried to ease the decision of choosing a version.

Let us now what you think!
0 0
Atonnis
I do like it, although I do have some issues with the video clips playing. They do tend to start and stop quite a bit.  This is using Edge and Chrome.  Otherwise the site is beautiful.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
Thanks for the feedback.

We have seen this issue with the videos in the showcase section. We are currently investigating. Do you also get this with the homepage background videos? Also, are you located outside the United States by any chance?
0 0
Atonnis
I definitely get it with the home page videos.  The most obvious one is the Destruction video, but even the first one does it as well.  I thought the videos were just a bit short when the camera panned around the man (doing an odd zoom thing thanks to the object in the way as it goes around (Unreal blocking object by any chance?)) and then as he started running it just stopped.

At that moment I thought 'this doesn't really show what VF can do...oh...he's started running again.  It's like it's buffering video.

And yes, I'm located in the UK.
0 0
Intrepidvagabond
I'm also having the same problem with the videos. Sometimes they won't start at all. The background video works perfectly and I can watch the tutorial videos without problems too
0 0
ryobg
FYI: You have 2 broken links in the Example projects section - the last two from the Terrain projects.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
Thanks for the report. We have fixed the links.
0 0
Maqea
For me, using Firefox, is the videoscreen too big. I can se about a fourth of the video and have to scroll up/down and left/right to be able to se all. That makes it hard to follow whats shown on the video. Ofcourse I can zoom out the webpage to se the video good but then the navigation text becomes tiny and I have to zoom in to se that.
0 0
Maqea

Feedback on the website

The showcase dropdown menue:
Voxelfarm in games - Maybe you should mention that the game Landmark is no more.
Geospatial, Architectual and Mining - Se the below image how it looks. Nothing hapens when I use WASD.
Technology videos - The videos do not start. The page keeps buffering.

I live in Sweden, so it is far from you, but I have good bandwith so it should not matter.

Geospatial, Architectual and Mining.jpg 

0 0