eyalgi11
hi
I Am Considering Buying Voxel Farm But I Want Really Know What I Get Into

So I Have Couple Of Questions

1. Does The Voxels Converted To Polygons While Moving To Unity (In General Unity Can Handle Voxel?)
2. I Can Make Complex Stuff Like Trees And Grass From Voxels
3. The Physics Is For The Most Is Like In This Video

A. When You Destruct Staff The Voxel Get Apart Of Each Other Like In The Video Or Just Disappearing Like It's Seems In Your Videos Because There's No Little Groups Of Voxels Laid Down On The Ground And Falling After The Explosion
B. The Voxels Get Apart If There's Major Gravity Force Like Building That Still Connected To His Base But By The Laws Of Gravity It Should Break. I Have Videos Of Yours About Building That Was Still Connected To The Ground But By Just A Tiny Bit And Was Supposed To Fall
C. The Voxel Can Bending In Real Time Like The Pipes In This Video
D. The Physics In This Video Are For The 80% Times Is Like Your Physics. Considering Saying Yes Only If it's Really True
4. Because The High Price Will You Provide Me Support If iI Get Problems Or Stuck
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
A. When You Destruct Staff The Voxel Get Apart Of Each Other Like In The Video Or Just Disappearing Like It's Seems In Your Videos Because There's No Little Groups Of Voxels Laid Down On The Ground And Falling After The Explosion

Unity does not support voxels. Voxel Farm will convert voxels to polygons. If you want smaller fragments, like debris, they can be better approximated in Unity by traditional particle effects. We do not recommend making grass and small objects with voxels.

B. The Voxels Get Apart If There's Major Gravity Force Like Building That Still Connected To His Base But By The Laws Of Gravity It Should Break. I Have Videos Of Yours About Building That Was Still Connected To The Ground But By Just A Tiny Bit And Was Supposed To Fall

There is no simulation telling that things should break apart.

C. The Voxel Can Bending In Real Time Like The Pipes In This Video

The voxels are converted to mesh. You can apply any vertex-based effect to these meshes, like bending or making waves (for instance voxel ocean water)

D. The Physics In This Video Are For The 80% Times Is Like Your Physics. Considering Saying Yes Only If it's Really True

Not sure we understand this question. Can you please re-formulate.

4. Because The High Price Will You Provide Me Support If iI Get Problems Or Stuck

Yes, we will support you by email and these forums. In general, we recommend our technology for senior developers and our level of support is aimed towards that. Considering the cost of a senior developer, the yearly $295 USD required for this license is actually a very small fee. The fact you consider this fee to be high should be a bit of a red flag. We would love to have your as a user of our tech, but we prefer to be transparent and warn you that making voxel-based games is fairly more complex than your traditional game endeavor.

0 0
eyalgi11
Hi Thanks Ansewring All My Questions
Yea I'm New Developer So Maybe I Take More Experience Before

Another Question: What The Advantage Of Your Engine Upon This Plugin Assest For Example https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/systems/voxel-play-106618
0 0