kyledouglasolsen
Testing demo biome4_3 scene being exported to Unity I experience this after flying around for a minute or so: [qdifrHL] 

Generation seems to stop working randomly. If I continue flying around the world after generation has broken, performance will slowly get worse and worse until FPS is unplayable. It feels like there's some sort of thread dead lock not allowing queues to empty with new cell updates or meshes.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
I have dispatched your question to our devs. They are looking at this now. I will post more info as soon as we get it.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
So far we cannot reproduce, but we keep trying. Can you confirm the generation has stopped definitively and it is not that it is lagging behind?
0 0
kyledouglasolsen
That was my first thought also, I tried changing the constants for updates per frame down to -1 to allow everything to process instantly, but eventually this still happened.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
So can you confirm after entering this state the view won't update again, regardless of how long you wait?

Also can we have your hardware specs? If you want this info to remain private please email it to support at voxelfarm.com
0 0
kyledouglasolsen
I can confirm that the view stops updating completely. I can fly anywhere at this point any nothing updates:

[qneWqqC] 

Specs:
i7-5960x
64gb memory
GTX 980ti x2
Windows 10

0 0
voxelfarmtorres
Thanks, we continue to look into it.
0 0
kyledouglasolsen
I can also confirm that it happens for me both in the Unity editor and in a built .exe for Windows x64
0 0
holyfiregames
Any update on this?

Thanks
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
We are not able to reproduce this so far.
0 0