aaronstackpole
I've got a strange problem when I try to rebuild the library, when I generate a new library I get errors from any code that attempts to call the easyzlib functions within the library, such as calling excompress, it throws an error during linking that it can't find the symbol in the library.

Is anyone aware of anything special that you might need to do to get the easyzlib.c class to compile properly into the library? Is there perhaps a project setting that needs to be set to include C classes or something like that?
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
We have forwarded this question to devs. Without having your code it is a bit difficult to know what could be happening. Could this be due to the fact it is a C file, and the linker will generate a different name for the symbol than what the C++ expects it to be?
0 0
aaronstackpole
I sent you my project files, ignore the first e-mail, let's just say my keyboard is really sensitive and I accidentally tapped ctrl-enter [wink] The second e-mail has setup instructions, you'll have to set up the files similar to the SDK and run a script to populate the project files.
0 0