8. Voxel Studio: Added LOD range options to the Optimize Project option
  9. Unreal Engine 4 Plugin: Added Pyramid Scene Example
  10. Unreal Engine 4 Plugin: Refactored Unreal Engine 4 Plugin
  11. Unreal Engine 4 Plugin: UE4 plugin builds for Windows 64bit
  12. Unreal Engine 4 Plugin: Possible to use an optimized mesh database
  13. Unity Plugin: Added Voxel Farm object scene properties
  14. Unity Plugin: Switched to texture arrays
  15. Unity Plugin: Fixed appearance of surface normals

In case you missed earlier updates you can access release notes here.

0 0
Azzuriel
Good Morning and happy Easter, Unfortunately I get the following error in the update process. I have now tried several times. In the third run it worked. Perhaps you can improve here in the update process. Thank you for your help, Regards Jan
0 0
roskelld
Just running the updater. Is it supposed to inform me when the Applying update state has finished? It's been sat on this screen for ~10minutes now, I see the exit button is live to press, but I'm not sure if the update has fully been applied, I'm expecting an Update Finished message.
2017-04-15 06_23_22-New Release_ Voxel Farm 3.0.1.0 - Voxel Farm Forum.png 
0 0
roskelld
Just after I posted this popped up

2017-04-15 06_28_31-New Release_ Voxel Farm 3.0.1.0 - Voxel Farm Forum.png 
0 0
roskelld
Inspected the folder and found that the error is because there is a file named 'include' in the 'E:\Programs\Voxel Farm\SDK\Plugin.Unreal\Plugins\VoxelFarmPlugin' directory which is causing the creation of a directory called 'include' to cause an error.
0 0
roskelld
I moved the 'include' file out of the directory and the setup completed, but now I have this file I can't put back in the directory. I'm not using Unreal so I suspect this isn't going to cause me a problem.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
The "include" file is not needed. It was meant to be a folder, but the previous installer (3.0.0.8) mistakenly created a file. You can safely remove this file.
1 0
hummel
Why we keep getting the WebClient error on the updater? There is no better option to download the setup? 

Best.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
The WebClient error shows up every time the download fails due to network error.

Please contact us by emailing support at voxelfarm.com, we can assist you with the update.
0 0
Telarin
After updating Voxel Farm, what is the process for upgrading the voxel farm plugin in an existing Unity project?
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
To update the plugin in Unity, replace the contents of the Voxel Farm Plugin folder in your project by the ones located here:

SDK\Plugin.Unity\Original\Assets\Voxel Farm Unity Plugin
0 0
JBone
What is "Unity Plugin: Fixed appearance of surface normals" referring to? I don't know if it was like this before the update, but the lighting from a directional light is reversed on the z-axis in Unity.
0 0