Bonypart
I have the application installed outside of Program files as advised but I can't seem to get anything to work.
I have downloaded all the updates and have a powerful PC to cope with it. When I, for instance try to create a new biome the pictures displayed do not represent what I see on tutorials. The error is 'missing one reference photo.They are all Blue with descriptions and not photos of mountains etc.
Please can anyone tell me where I can download the photos? Thank you.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
You can use any photo where the division between sky and terrain is visually apparent. We would like to have more information on the error you see. If you want to provide the photos you have tried so far, please email us to support at voxelfarm.com
0 0
Bonypart
Sirs

Thank you for your prompt reply and I attach a picture of my Studio Biome folder. As you can see all of them are blued out and no mountain photos are visible. I downloaded the latest updates to my Voxel Farm folder and yet when I check it out in Windows Explorer the folder is now empty.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Bob
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
The images in the folder from your screenshot are not example photos, instead these are normal maps and displacement maps. You must submit photos where you can see sky and terrain, please follow the continent creation video tutorial found here:

https://www.voxelfarm.com/doc.html?new-continent-and-biomes-project-video-tutorial

You can see the kind of photo the system expects at the 1:17 mark.
0 0