I am looking into Voxel Farm for a project of mine using Unreal 4. That said I have a few questions about Voxel Farm.
1. Is the Voxel Farm API exposed to Unreal Engine's Blueprint System?
2. Are there any "special steps" required for biomes or terrains in the terrain generation tool that was shown off in July for Voxel studio?
3. I am looking into adding polygon based trees, grass, buildings, ruins to the landscape. Is there anyway to do this after importing my voxel world to UE4? or Do I have to do this strictly in Voxel Studio?
4. Is there any plans for a Blender plugin for Voxel Studio? I noticed there is a 3DS Max plugin for Voxel studio and that is it. Blender is a major part of my asset pipeline at the moment.
5. Is there any way to manually carve out caves or Man made rooms (Tombs, Hall ways, Secret bases, Mountain Hangers, etc.) in Voxel studio?
Thank you for your time,