Gluber

Hi again !

Thanks for the previous input. I have started to work in earnest with the Unity integration of Voxel Farm.

I am also in process to port the plugin to support HDRP ( as far as i can see most of it is just porting the shaders over ) 

However i am running into some very weird issues:

I can't seem to get a scene working from scratch in Unity.. I followed the instructions in the documentation but my exported map just won't show up ( I set the world origin etc correctly ) 

However here is where it gets weird... if i import in addition to the voxelfarm plugin package the voxelfarm example package as well, take a scene from there and just change the bundle name to my exported bundle then everything works..... I can then remove almost everything except the VoxelFarm Client Prefab from this example scene and it continues to work... 

However when i remove the example assets from the project again ( keeping the modified scene ) than everything stops working again ... Could it be that the VoxelFarm plugin requires some resources from the Example projects implicitly ? 

The project is setup in 2019.2.4 with the legacy render pipeline for now ( i tried 2018.4 as well, same issue ) 

0 0
Gluber
And no errors are printed to the log as well ..
0 0