Thanks for the quick reply. You are correct in that assumption.
Steps to reproduce issue:
1. Download & Install Voxelfarm and UE4.
2. Download latest UE4 engine 4.13.x
3. Open the UE4 Example Project folder location.
4. Generate Visual Studio Project Files
5. Build the solution.
6. Upon pressing play after the project has built and launched, Unreal Engine will now crash/hang.
I've performed these steps on a fresh installation of Windows 10. All drivers for my machine are installed and other projects work flawlessly.