Jonas

I tried to upgrade my project with VoxelFarmPlugin installled from UE 4.22 to 4.24, and I got a warning in the log below. Can you advise on appropriate changes to the code in VoxelFarmPlugin.Build.cs for UE 4.24? Thank you!

Quote:
Project files could not be generated. Log output:

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.24/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project="C:/Users/.../Documents/Unreal Projects/V - 4223 w VF - Copy/V.uproject" -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project...
While compiling C:\Users\...\Documents\Unreal Projects\V - 4223 w VF - Copy\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\VModuleRules.dll:
c:\Users\...\Documents\Unreal Projects\V - 4223 w VF - Copy\Plugins\VoxelFarmPlugin\Source\VoxelFarmPlugin\VoxelFarmPlugin.Build.cs(105,17) : error CS0151: A switch expression or case label must be a bool, char, string, integral, enum, or corresponding nullable type
c:\Users\...\Documents\Unreal Projects\V - 4223 w VF - Copy\Plugins\VoxelFarmPlugin\Source\VoxelFarmPlugin\VoxelFarmPlugin.Build.cs(99,9) : warning CS0618: 'UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.Definitions' is obsolete: 'The 'Definitions' property has been deprecated. Please use 'PublicDefinitions' instead.'
ERROR: Unable to compile source files.

0 0
voxelfarmtorres
Please email us to support@voxelfarm.com and we will send you a beta link for the UE4.24 plugin.
0 0