Kovak
I have a few rock meshes I voxelized and they show up perfectly fine in voxel studio (with the exception of the bug where some of the mesh doesn't show up with the latest version of voxel studio) but when I package for unreal the voxel instances don't end up in the application at all. Anyone know why that might happen?

here is the project I am using:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/182H8RiTVHmc6JkTxn3TSNYeW-a0JCZeg/view?usp=sharing
0 0
Kovak
Ok this is a bit more complex than I thought at first. It appears voxel instances do show up in the editor when the editor is a listen server or standalone game. They do not show up on the client connected to the listen server. When the application is packaged, no voxel instances show up in any mode.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
This looks like a bug. We will try to reproduce early tomorrow, thanks for the report.
0 0
voxelfarmtorres
We have found the root cause of this issue and corrected it. It was two variables in memory that were not properly initialized. The fix will be included in the next update (3.0.1.4), which should come out tomorrow.
0 0
Kovak
<3
0 0